Trap House Labz – Trap Star: If you have heard of Tim Muriello, then you already know what you are in store for with Trap House Labz. He is the guy that brought Spazmatic to the scene and its intense preworkout experience. Trap House Labs was designed around the idea of being effective but also affordable. Full serving and Full Tubs and only the basic ingredients necessary for that killer workout are included.
Their introduction to the line up starts with Trap Star their affordable preworkout option. Its designed as a minimalist offering with just enough pump, energy, and support nutrients to get you to the gym, into a solid workout with a pump, and out of their with enough money to still buy a post workout protein shake if needed.
Expect solid energy from the 300mg of caffeine and a decent pump from the Citrulline, but don’t expect the rock solid pump from say a nitrate type formula. The trade off though is that you are getting 30 full servings for less than $30, and this there is no prop blend or 2 scoop effective dose labeling going on.
So, if just enough and easy on the wallet are your main priorities you should be keen on keeping an eye on Trap House Labz, 100.
Trap House Labz – Trap Star Price $29.99
- Starblast Punch
Serving Size 1 scoop (8.7g)
Servings Per Container 30
- Vitamin B3 as Niacin 40mg 250%
- Vitamin B6 20mg 1,177%
- Vitamin B12 1,000mcg 41,687%
- Sodium 98mg 4%
- L-Citrulline 4000mg
- Pink Himalayan Salt 250mg
- Taurine 2000mg
Ultra Fast and Last Uppers
- Caffeine Anhydrous 200mg
- Natural Caffeine ( Green Tea) 100mg
Mad Adder Mental Spike
- Huperzine A 300mcg
- Bioperine Black Pepper Extract 5mg
- Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Silicon Dioxide, sucralose, beet root powder ( color), malic acid
- Consume 1 scoop mixed with 8-10oz of water. 30 mins prior to exercise Don’t Exceed 2 scoops in 24 hrs, 1 scoop has 300mg of caffeine….use according to tolerance.
Trap House Labz – Trap Star Product Highlights