A while back the idea of cognitive enhancement became main stream, a product that can help you not only wake up but feel like your brain was kicking into a higher gear was now the new objective. Whether memory, focus, and or just enjoying the day without being pinned to the walls on caffeine Nootropics offered an alternative to energy drinks and coffee scene with the added perks of upping your IQ a few points.
SNS was one of the first to offer up a dedicated blend with Focus XT, a well balanced blend of focus and cognitive boost with or without caffeine. The formula covers the multiple neurotransmitters the brain uses as the main stay of performing like a dud or being the next Einstein. Boosting up these neurotransmitters can offer a new experience and if its any tell a lot of preworkout formulas are now incorporating nootropic blends into their formulas in the hybrid preworkout category.
So, whether its cholinergics, dopaminergics, and or GABAergics, Focus XT helps boost cognitive performance for a better day and or even a better workout. You might even be able to remember what rep your are on now while you forego the spotter on that max bench effort alone at the gym.
- Fruit Punch (caffeine free)
- Blue Raspberry
- Rocket Popsicle
- Pink Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (7 grams)
Servings Per Container: 30
- Vitamin B6 10mg
- Vitamin B12 500mcg
- Focus XT Tyosine Complex 1500mg
- L-tyrosine, n-acetyl-l-tyrosine
- Focus XT Choline Complex 1000mg
- Choline bitartrate, alpha GPC
- Acetyl-l-carnitine 1000mg
- Taurine 1000mg
- DMAE 200mg
- L-theanine 100mg
- Theacrine 62.5mg
- Lutein 10mg
- Huperzine A 100mcg
- Focus XT Dual Mode Caffeine Complex
- Caffeine anhydrous 125mg
- Dicaffeine malate 50mg
- Citric acid, silicon dioxide, maltodextrin, natural and artificial flavors, sucralose, fd&c blue #1.
- Directions: As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop in 12 ounces of water. Shake or stir well before using. Amount of liquid may be adjusted based on individual taste preferences. Do not exceed 3 servings in 24 hours.
- – Maximized Energy Levels
- – Improved Focus, Mental Clarity, Concentration, and Alertness
- – Improved Mental Performance, Memory, and Cognitive Function
- – Improved Stress Levels
- – Improved Athletic Endurance, Drive, and Motivation