SINISTER LABS – PANIC PANCAKES™ MIX – From the devilish creators of the Sin Fit Cookie and Crunch Bars we have the Panic Pancake mix, designed to have you scrambling in your kitchen to cook up a batch before you chew your arm off! Ok, so you likely have a little more willpower than resorting to chewing on limbs, but likely you do also have a craving for some delicious pancakes every so often, and why not be able to indulge that on a regular basis.
Panic Pancake mix is a Whole Grain based high protein mix that will have you questioning if what you are doing is really even good for you. They also offer a sugar free syrup that just completes the whole experience, as it should be done! ( more on that product in another article)
With 4g of fiber and only 8g of low GI sugar (agave) you get all the blood sugar control you need and the fat is MCT based so you are looking to stay lean while you pig out on some flapjacks. The protein is sourced from whey conc and whey iso so you know you are getting your leucine levels up, and you can be stress free as there is no soy not even in the lecithin form ( they use sunflower sourced). What is nice is that this blend uses a baking soda like blend in there, so they get fluffy just like mama used to make em! So, if you don’t still live at home in your parents basement you can bring yourself back to those feel good times getting questions if you did your homework, or when you are going to get a job at the kitchen table every morning.
- Buttermilk Blaze
- Chocolate Rage
Serving Size 1/2 Cup(s)
Servings Per Container 6
Amount Per Serving % DV
- Calories 200
- Total Fat 5g 8%
- Saturated Fat 5g 18%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 15mg 5%
- Sodium 350mg 15%
- Total Carbohydrate 19g 6%
- Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
- Total Sugars 8g
- Includes 0g Added Sugars 0g
- Whole Grain Oat Flour, Buttermilk Powder, Instantized Whey Protein Isolate, Medium Chain Triglyceride Powder, Alkalized Cocoa Powder, Organic Agave Inulin, Natural and Artifical Flavor, Sunflower Lecithin, Double Acting Powder (Sodium Acid pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Satch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Chloride, Gum Blend (Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan), Monk Fruit Extract
- Whisk 1 serving with ¼ cup cold water until well blended. Let sit for 3 minutes while griddle warms up. Batter will thicken as it sits.
- Heat Griddle to low heat (290°F). Cook each side of the pancake for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
- For thinner pancakes: Add 1-2 tbsp of water until a desired consistency is reached.
- For an extra kick of energy and additional protein add a scoop of your favorite Angry Mills Peanut Powder. Then top it off with chocolate chips, fruit and Angry Mills spreads!
- Whisk 2 servings, 1 egg, and 2/3 cup cold water until well blended. Let sit for 3 minutes while waffle iron heats up.
- Protein pancakes providing 20g per serving
- Gluten free
- No added sugar
- Three delicious flavors to choose from
For more reviews please visit here.