Xtend Sports Recovery Gummies: Founded back in 2004 out of North Carolina, then owner Mike McCandless was on a mission to create quality sports nutrition products based around the then emerging hype on the Branch Chain Amino Acid ingredients. Focus was on economic pricing, proper flavoring, and mixability (a known issue for BCAAs.) Over a decade he was extremely successful in his quest, and founded what is likely the king of the intra-workout category for sports nutrition supplements, Xtend. With edition of ingredients like electrolytes in 2011 and special version like Peak02 (Xtend Perform) in 2015, its still the main player in the category and a worldwide success.
In 2017 Scivation was purchased by Nutrabolt (Cellucor, etc.) and brought into the even greater mainstream with Nutrabolt’s extended reach of international distribution. Also, this gave even deeper access to retail giants like Walmart, Amazon, GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, etc..
“These aren’t your average gummies, every delicious serving of XTEND® Sport Gummies – Blue Raspberry combines 3.5 grams of branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) with fast-acting carbohydrates to accelerate glycogen replenishment and help support muscle recovery. XTEND® Sport Gummies provide a versatile training boost for lifters, athletes and endurance competitors alike. Grab a pack any time you need to fuel and support muscle recovery.”
Xtend Sports Recovery Gummies Price $21.99
Xtend Sports Recovery Gummies Flavors
- Blue Raspberry
- Berry Blast
Serving Size 6 Sport Gummie(s)
Servings Per Container 10
Amount Per Serving % DV
- Calories 120
- Total Carbohydrate 29g 10%
- Total Sugars 21g
- Includes 21g Added Sugar 0
- Branched-Chain Amino Acids 2:1:1 3500 mg
- Cane Sugar, Tapioca Syrup, Water, Pectin, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Malic Acid, Sucralose, FD&C Blue #1
- Consume 1 serving (6 Sport Gummies) before training during sport, after a workout, or at any time during the day to help support recovery. For additional support, consume 2 servings per day.
- Fast-acting carbohydrates