Xtend Elite Pre: Founded back in 2004 out of North Carolina, then owner Mike McCandless was on a mission to create quality sports nutrition products based around the then emerging hype on the Branch Chain Amino Acid ingredients. Focus was on economic pricing, proper flavoring, and mixability (a known issue for BCAAs.) Over a decade he was extremely successful in his quest, and founded what is likely the king of the intra-workout category for sports nutrition supplements, Xtend. With edition of ingredients like electrolytes in 2011 and special version like Peak02 (Xtend Perform) in 2015, its still the main player in the category and a worldwide success.
In 2017 Scivation was purchased by Nutrabolt (Cellucor, etc.) and brought into the even greater mainstream with Nutrabolts extended reach of international distribution. Also, this gave even deeper access to retail giants like Walmart, Amazon, GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, etc..
With partnerships to Crossfit king Matt Fraser their currently sitting on the hype train a solid 15 years after Scivation/Xtends founding. Look for their current dive into the ketogenic market with Xtend BHB and more special edition like the Matt Fraser Xtend Elite edition kits coming soon.
Xtend Elite Pre takes the legendary and well known Extend BCAA blend with electrolytes and adds in some of the foundation elements of the preworkout category. Beta alanine, caffeine, and citrulline nitrate (more for the nitrates than the citrulline) to increase endurance, pump, and energy levels for whatever physical tasks lays ahead that day.
For those still wanted to double down on the BCAAs during the workout you easily still use regular Xtend and or post workout their delicious Xtend Gummy (added Dextrose for glycogen replensishment.)
200mg of caffeine will surely be enough for the average user to get you off to a great start any early morning or after a long day at work before hitting the gym for your daily grind session.
Some research has come to light that over use of BCAAs may deplete levels of some neurotransmitters in the body like so be sure to follow guidelines on the product and do rely entirely on BCAAs without some EAAs or full amino foods.
Xtend Elite Pre Price $39.99
Xtend Elite Pre Flavors
- Blue Raspberry Ice
- Mango Madness
- Watermelon Explosion
- Strawberry Kiwi Splash
Serving Size 1 Scoop(s)
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving % DV
- Calories 0
- Potassium 180mg 5%
- Total Carbohydrate 0g
- Total Sugars 0g
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 640mcg 32000%
- Sodium 220mg 9%
- L-Leucine 3500 mg
- L-Isoleucine 1750 mg
- L-Valine 1750 mg
- CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine 1600 mg
- Electrolyte Blend (Sodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride) 1140 mg
- Citrulline Nitrate (N03-T®) 1000 mg
- Caffeine (as Caffeine Anhydrous) 200 mg
- Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Malic Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Vegetable Juice Powder (color)
- As a dietary supplement, mix one serving in 10-14 fl. oz of water (adjust to taste preference) and shake well. Consume 20-30 minutes prior to training. For best results, use up to 2 servings of XTEND® Elite PRE per day, or use 1 serving of XTEND® Elite PRE per day in combination with 1 serving of any other XTEND® product.
- 7g BCAA per serving
- Anti-catabolic pre-workout†
- 0 calories, 0g carbs and 0g sugar per serving