The days of just creatine as an add to your protein and or preworkout are now over. There is simply just too many other and or synergistic ingredients available to mix together/stack that offer great benefits and gains. Among them are Betaine Anhydrous, which is known for lean mass gains all while assisting with a decrease in body fat! The strength and energy benefits of Taurine are now known world wide and the long lost cousin to Arginine/Citrulline ….aka Ornithine is extending that ever so important pump while helping to clear out that ever annoying ammonia build up that shuts your muscles down.
Simply take a scoop of Tango once a day and increase you daily water intake so you can swole up and get them gains. Stacks really well with MOAB and Grunt from Redcon1, and of course you can still take your Total War and get geeked out at the gym for any body part split you so desire. Check out Tango and see if it adds some strength and fire to your current stack! We have many Redcon1 products reviewed if you search for them here on Bodybuild3r.com.
- Strawberry Kiwi
- Serving Size 1 Scoop(s)
- Servings Per Container 30
- Amount Per Serving % DV
- Creatine Monohydrate 5 g **
- Betaine Anhydrous 5 g **
- Creatine HCl 1 g **
- Creatine Magnapower™ 1 g **
- Taurine 1 g **
- L-Ornithine L-Aspartate 1 g **
- Silica, Citric Acid, Calcium Silicate , Sucralose, Natural and Artificial Flavoring, Malic Acid
- Take (1) scoop immediately after training mixed with 10-12 ounces of water or your favorite beverage; mix with post workout shake if desired. For maximum results, take up to (2) scoops of tango per day. Make sure to consume at least 120 ounces of water per day while using tango.
- Aids in the ATP Process
- Enhances Athletic Performance
- Support Muscle Protein Synthesis
- 3 forms of Creatine