Quest Nutrition – Thincrust Pizza: Whether you are lean bulkin’ or cutting in prep for summer its more than likely that Pizza is off the list for your daily Macro hunt. It may be a cheat meal, but that can turn into a 3 day binge and reverse the entires weeks hard work on the stepmill or recumbent bike. Luckily though, this is America and in America we have avid entrepreneurs and corporate entities vying for you dollars at every whim and this time Quest delivers with its Everyday Pizza option!
Its low carb and low sugar, stuffed with protein, and is available directly to your house or now in many groceries around the country. Too good to be true? Well, no its actually spot on with the macros, bake and tastes like a real pizza, and doesn’t even use that dang cauliflower crust that just doesn’t cut it when the craving really sinks in for a slice of cheesy goodness.
Quest Thincrust Pizza comes in 4 options with Uncured Pepperoni standing out as an essential “flavorite”, because well its pepperoni pizza! Now mom can’t say “ No Pepperoni….its not good for you! Lets get Peppers and Onions….” Gross…..
So, whether it’s a cheat, treat, or just part of your daily macro feast, Quest Thincrust Pizza is here to stay and offers the option to be lean mean and well fed on your favorite foods no matter the current goals of your diet and training program.
Quest Nutrition – Thincrust Pizza: Price $65.99 – 6 Pack Home Delivery
- Spinach and Mushroom
- Uncured Pepperoni
Quest Nutrition – Thincrust Pizza Supplement Facts – 4 Cheese
2 servings per container
Serving Size 1/2 Pizza (156g)
Servings Per Container 2
- Calories 330Calories from Fat 190
- %Daily Value*
- Total Fat 20g26%
- Saturated Fat 8g40%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 45mg15%
- Sodium 770mg33%
- Total Carbohydrate 25g9%
- Dietary Fiber 19g68%
- Total Sugars 3g
- 0g Added Sugars0%
- Protein 27g54%
- Vitamin A8%
- Vitamin C0%
- Vitamin D0mcg
- Water, Milk Protein Isolate, Low-Moisture Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Tomato Paste, Provolone Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Cellulose, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Pecorino Romano Cheese (Pasteurized Sheepâ€™s Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Soluble Corn Fiber, Fontina Cheese (Pasteurized Cow Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Citrus Fiber. Contains less than 2% of the following: Whey Protein Isolate, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Garlic, Oregano, Black Pepper, Basil, Onion Powder, Cayenne Pepper, Yeast, Baking Soda, Xanthan Gum, Sunflower Lecithin.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Keep pizza frozen during preheat. Remove pizza from the box, discard the freshness wrap and cardboard tray. Place frozen pizza on a baking sheet and bake for 19-22 minutes, or until cheese is completely melted and starting to brown. Take pizza out of the oven. Let stand for 3 minutes before enjoying! For a crispier crust, follow the same instructions, but place frozen pizza directly on the middle wire rack.
- For food safety and quality, pizza must be cooked thoroughly to 165 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not allow pizza to thaw. Do not eat pizza without cooking. Pizza is done when crust bottom is golden brown and cheese is melted and starting to brown.
Quest Nutrition – Thincrust Pizza Product Highlights
- 6g net carb
- High Protein
- High Fiber
- Replaces Junk Food
- Priced Reasonably for Protein Pizza