Promera offers up an alternative to their straightforward PRE, and that is going to be a stimulant based pump formulation called ….PUMP (very creative amirite?). It contains the less popular but effective Arginine AKG that while disappearing from the market still owns a bit of that enhanced endurance and recovery benefits and the bragging rights for starting this whole Pump category to begin with. I’m talking to you NO2!
Citrulline, Agmatine, Niacin, Pine Bark, and L-Norvaline all work together synergistically to create a surge of nitric oxide in the body while also protecting it from breakdown so it can stick around and keep you nice swole for longer. Adding some carbs may even help with this further.
The 200mg of caffeine is simple and straight forward. Enough kick to get you rockin and rollin’, but not enough to vasoconstrict your brain and cause you to pass out while trying to leg press 2000lbs. It’s a simple and straight forward formula that you could stack with other non-stim pump offerings, and or even double dose if you are feeling super confident in your wallet and caffeine tolerance.
- Lemon Lime
- Serving Size 1 Scoop
- Servings Per Container 20
- Amount Per Serving % DV
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) 20 mg 100%
- Arginine Alpha Ketogluarate (AKG) 1250 mg **
- Citrulline HCI 1250 mg **
- Agmatine Sulfate 500 mg **
- PurCaf® (Organic Green Coffee Caffeine 95%) 200 mg **
- L-Norvaline 26 mg **
- Pine Bark Extract 25 mg **
- Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Sucralose
- Mix 1 scoop in 8 oz. of water prior to training. Limit to 2 servings per day.
- Gluten Free
- No Calories
- No Carbs
- No Sugars
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors