Procera offers up one of the first products designed around a more sustained release caffeine (using guarana) and not relying heavily on stims for its focus boost. Forefronting with Acetyl L Carnitine for both its cholinergic kick and mild effect on dopamine it also uses Rhodiola Rosea as the adaptogenic stress fighter making sure the brain isn’t sucked dry by the cortisol and lack of oxygen from all-nighters and cram sessions.
You still get a decent kick of caffeine up front from green tea extract plus the beneficial EGCG, and the classics brain boosters like Vinpocetine and Hup A are there foundational to make sure you don’t just get the caffeine high and crash, but a overall balanced experience of cognitive enhancement.
The key here would be to take 2 caps twice a day for the most benefit and connecting those two doses at the right time for a seamless boost in brain performance. The energy should be decent as well with enough caffeine to keep you wakeful, but not enough to get your jittered and or suffering that stim crash like with many other products.
Serving Size 2 Capsule(s)
Servings Per Container 20
Amount Per Serving % DV
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 25 mg 1250%
- Vitamin B3 (as niacin 50%, niacinamide 50%) 25 mg **
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium d-Pantothenate) 25 **
- Procera AVH® Cognitive Blend: 757 mg **
- ACETYLE L-CARNITINE HCL, VIPOCETINE, AND HUPERZINE A (FROM HUPERZIA SERRATA) (AERIAL PARTS)
- Extreme Focus Blend: 300 mg **
- RHODIOLA ROSEA (ROOT)(3% ROSAVINS & 1% SALIDROSIDES), GREEN TEA EXTRACT (LEAF)(50% CAFFEINE), GREEN COFFEE EXTRACT (BEAN) AND GUARANA (SEED)(36% CAFFEINE
- HPMC (vegetable capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, Contains 40 mg of natural caffeine
- Take two (2) capsules per serving (up to 4 caps daily)
- Cognitive Boost