Nuetein™ is one of the first products to market that uses the Spearmint extract that is patented and trademarked as Neumentix™. The idea is that this specific phenolic complex from spearmint has properties that allow it to enhance working memory, short term memory, and assist with sustained focus. It also contains FloraGlo® a lutein contain extract from Marigold which in itself has beneficial effects on the brain, eyes, and body.
The dosing is very simple, you just take 2 capsules a day and you are good to go. The effects take a little while to kick in, but you should notice improvements pretty quickly for a non-stimulant type product.
As far as stacking this product with other nootropics there is not much to go on, but likely your daily cup of coffee and or other nootropics could possibly have a synergy with this novel new ingredient. It’s always nice to have a new kid on the block to harass…I mean play with, and it’s only a bonus if your brain starts to look like Albert Einstein’s with the extra layer of ripples to help you solve quantum mechanics. So, give one of the newest nootropic ingredients a shot if you are feelin’ like you need to a break in the brain fog.
- Serving Size 2 Capsule(s)
- Servings Per Container 30
- Amount Per Serving % DV
- Neumentix™ Phenolic Complex [from spearmint extract (Mentha Spicata)(Aerial Parts)] 900 mg
- FloraGLO® Lutein (Marigold Flower Extract) 12mg
- Gelatin, Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate, Silica
- Take two capsules daily with food as a dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended serving.
- Improved Working Memory*
- Supports Short Term Memory*
- Improves Sustained Focus*