MuscleTech seems to be an innovator inside of the supplement industry. Their product here known as CELL-TECH NEXT GEN is a multi-stage carb blend that is designed to boost an individual’s post-workout recovery by increasing insulin and replenishing much of the lost glycogen and energy that is stored inside of the body.
CELL-TECH NEXT GEN while supporting recovery will also support an increase in muscle size and enhancement in strength. With all of Muscletech products they back much of the basis of the product up with scientific evidence which their website has on display for anybody interested in reading up on the material. All of their products use mostly studied doses of said ingredient in question.
CELL-TECH NEXT GEN looks like an awesome addition to anyone’s gym bag who is looking to maximize recovery. Based on the information Muscletech has presented the product will do nothing short of simply preform as designed and formulated to do so. We look forward to giving this a go and seeing how it works for us, if you have taken this product please be sure to let us know your thoughts in the comments.
- 1 Scoop (28g)
Servings per Container
CELL-TECH NEXT GEN Price:
- Gummy Worm
Directions: Mix 1 serving (1 scoop) with 6 oz. of water and consume pre- and intra-workout. For full effects, mix 2 scoops with 12 oz. of water and consume during your workout. Read the entire label before use and follow directions provided. Maintain an adequate state of hydration during use. Take CELL-TECH NEXT GEN pre-and intra-workout.
- Total Carbohydrates 12g/24g
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 125mg/250mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 5.25mg/10.5mg
- Vitamin b12 (as cyanocobalamin) .2mcg/.4mcg
- Sodium 70mg/140mg
- Potassium (as dipotassium phosphate) 18mg/36mg
- Creatine monohydrate 5g/10g
- Betaine anhydrous 1.5g/3g
- CinDura (as cinnamomum tamala leaf extract and garcinia mangostana fruit rind extract) 400mg/800mg
- Mediator phosphatidic acid 150mg/300mg
4:1:1 Micro-BCAA Complex Matrix
- L-leucine (as instantized L-leucine, ActiveSphere sustained-release L-leucine and PepForm L-leucine peptides) 2g/4g
- L-Isoleucine 500mg/1g
- L-valine 500mg/1g
Ultimate Anabolic Support blend
- Taurine 1g/2g
- L-Alanine 500mg/1g
- Alpha Lipoic acid 100mg/200mg
- Sodium chloride 160mg/320mg
- Coconut water (as Cocos nucifera) (fruit) 50mg/100mg
- Watermelon juice (as Citrullus lanatus) (fruit) 50mg/100mg
- Dipotassium phosphate 40mg/80mg
- Multi-StageCarb Blend (Maltodextrin, ModCarb [Oat bran, Quinoa, Buckwheat, Millet], Waxy Maze, [Corn Starch], Cluster Dextrin.
Percent of daily values (DV) are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.