Metatest: Metabolic Nutrition is a Dr. created supplement company that believes metabolic condition can benefit from proper nutrition and supplementation. They use unique formulations and innovative research to bring together all the essential ingredients for some of the most effective and unique products on the market.
Metatest is the natural testosterone booster from Metabolic Nutrition that goes above and beyond most products in the same category by not only focusing on actually boosting of testosterone, but also managing estrogen, secondary messengers like cAMP, and nitric oxide (beyond normal arginine/citrulline pathways), and using supporting precursors like DHEA, mucuna pruriens, and minerals.
Metatest should enhance whichever fitness and nutrition programs are followed. Whether cutting, bulking or on a quest for new PRs optimizing test levels is essential, and maintaining proper estrogen levels should assist with lower levels of water and bodyfat being held or gained during a cut. Some users have reported strength increases with high doses of DHEA, also included in the full dose of this formula. The formula may best suit men over 35 who may be experiencing potentially low levels of hormones or a decline in that youthful feeling and reduced recovery.
Metatest Price – $59.99
Serving Size: 8 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
- VItamin D3 3000IU – shown to boost the immune system, support healthy T levels, and reduce joint inflammation
- Zinc 8mg – supports healthy immune and hormone levels
- Magnesium 48mg – responsible for over 300 processes in the body, essential for muscle contractions, blood sugar, and healthy sleep among many things
Metabolic testosterone amplifier 4615mg
- D-aspartic acid 3000mg – supports test levels that are lower than normal and can also act as a nootropic stimulating the NDMA channels which also tie into its hormone boosting benefits
- Fenugreek 600mg – helps in boosting T production and may also improve insulin signaling
- Quercetin anhydrous 200mg – may help boost T levels and endurance, also a good anti-histamine
- Eurycoma longifolia 200mg – an herb known for its ancient powers in boosting libido and hormone levels
- Diiondolymethane 200mg – helping to convert strong estrogens into weaker estrones reducing estrogenic activity in the body
- Pine bark PE 120mg – a strong anti-oxidant that helps with nitric oxide, possible increased boosting T levels, and recovery
- Mucuna pruriens P.E. 100mg – source of L-Dopa a precursor to Dopamine that can help stimulate T levels and growth hormone
- DHEA 100mg – a hormone intermediate that can support everything from adrenals to both estrogen and testosterone. If controlled can lead to potential boost in recovery and performance
- Acacetin 40mg – an anti-aromatase that helps the body reduce conversion of T to Estrogen, especially when using ingredients like DHEA that can swing to either estrogenic or androgenic sides depending on each person individual genetics.
- Coleus forskollii 50mg – increases cAMP which is a secondary messenger that can support everything from thyroid to Test Levels.
- Black pepper extract 5mg – reduces glucuronidation ,a CYP pathway in the liver that may inhibit absorption of certain ingredients.
- Magnesium silicate, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, gelatin, titanium dioxide, fd&c green #3, fd&c yellow #6.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 1/2 serving (4 capsules) twice daily, preferably with food. Consume the first 1/2 serving in the morning and the second 1/2 serving in the evening. Do not exceed 8 capsules daily. For best results combine with proper nutrition and training program.
- Support Optimization of Total, Bioactive and Free Testosterone Levels
- Reduce Circulating Estrogen & Cortisol Levels
- Promote Increases in Lean Muscle, Strength and Training Endurance
- Aid in sex drive & Sexual Well-Being