There is simply nothing more American at this point in our country’s tenure than a good ol jolt of caffeine. Whether it’s a cup of coffee or an energy drink or more than likely a high potency preworkout to get you in the danger zone for the next leg day its definitely American Day everyday when it comes to caffeine.
Merica Labz is on the block and here for your on-demand energy, pump, and focus with their take on the modern day preworkout. They also offer a RTD version that we cover in another overview. While the suggest dose is 1 scoop for Red, White, and Boom you can definitely sneak in another half a scoop or potential 2nd scoop if you are experienced and know your stims. This will offer up more than plenty of every essential ingredients from stim to pump and should get you to a new PR as soon as you start to get them nervous ticks in your neck before you press up those dumbells or start a set up for a deadlift.
One of the few preworkouts that has creatine mono in it these days offers a classic strength boost over time, and ideally you want to take another dose of creatine on your off days (and possibly additional in the preworkout depending on body weight.)
The combo of caffeine, creatine, and choline should have you feeling pretty spot on and offer a traditional yet highly effective boost for your workout of choice on that day.
- Blood Sweat and Tears
- Serving Size 1 Scoop(s)
- Servings Per Container 40
- Amount Per Serving % DV
- L-Citrulline DL-Malate 2:1 4000 mg **
- Creatine Monohydrate 2500 mg **
- Beta-Alanine 1600 mg **
- L-Tyrosine 1500 mg **
- Choline Bitartrate 1000 mg **
- Caffeine Anhydrous 200 mg **
- Theacrine (as TeaCrine® 40% yielding 50mg) 125 mg **
- Silica, Natural and Artificial Flavoring, Calcium Silicate, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium
- Mix 1 scoop with 5-8 ounces of water and consume approximately 15-30 minutes prior to your workout.
- Features creatine monohydrate, which may help to improve athletic performance*
- Includes beta-alanine, which is clinically shown to increase muscle carnosine levels, a critical fatigue-controlling factor*
- Contains choline bitartrate to provide dietary support for brain, liver and cardiovascular health*
- Contains 200mg caffeine to support improved physical endurance activity and performance*