Koios Nootropic RTD: Koios is one of the faster growing Nootropic type products on the market that has managed to hit shelves at retail giants like GNC , etc.. While its mostly energy drinks and thermogenics that overfull fridges and shelves in stores they have been making a play to bring a more natural approach to the masses with their blend of smaller doses of caffeine with higher potency focus and cognitive boosters.
They have a few products and also are part of the Fit Soda BCAA family where they focus more on fitness and less on nootropics, but surely you could combine them for the best of both worlds. Why not be an enlighted meathead versus just a meathead for 2020!
While their products vary from can to powder you can stack them and or use one or the other depending on your style of preworkout ritual.
Koios Nootropic RTD Price $32.99 (12 pack)
- Berry Genius
- Apricot Vanilla
Koios Nootropic RTD Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 1 Can(s)
- Servings Per Container 12
- Amount Per Serving % DV
- Calories 20
- Total Fat 1g 2%
- Saturated Fat 1g 5%
- Total Carbohydrate 10g 3%
- Sugar Alcohol (as Erythritol) 9g
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL) 10mg 500%
- Vitamin B12 (as Cyanacobalamin) 500mcg 8333%
- Choline (as Choline Bitartrate) 100mg
- Sodium (as Sodium Citrate) 30mg 1%
- Potassium (as Monopotassium Phosphate) 30mg
Proprietary Blend: 1910 mg **
- Medium Chain Triglycerides (from Coconut) **
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract **
- Hericium Erinaceus (Lion’s Mane) **
- L-Theanine **
- L-Tyrosine **
- Caffeine (from Green Tea) (60mg) **
- Carbonated Water, Citric Acid, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf Extract, Natural Flavor
- Drink up!
- Coconut MCT Oil
- Brain Support
Made with Natural ingredients