KetoSports – KetoCana KetoSports was the first to release the BhB ketone salts and boy did they taste horrible! Joking aside back a few years ketone salts and esters were literally a rough thing to experience, but by god did they work once you got them down. Luckily, in the last few years things have changed and KetoSports nailed down some great flavors, like Strawberry Lemonade. They use a blend of Calcium and Sodium BhB salts so you will be getting a hefty dose of sodium but also calcium, which if on an actual ketogenic diet and in ketosis supplement the diet perfectly.
If not in ketosis that sodium bump may be a little much for the ol BP, but everyone responds differently, so just be wary if you are a carb+ketone athlete ( likely you’ll end up needing to replace sodium anyway from those type of endurance events.)
These BHB Salts can usually get mmoL of ketones up to the 1.0 range and even higher for some, and are great in the morning and or preworkout. They are also great for getting the initial ketosis gears moving and avoiding the dreaded keto flu. That’s when you feel rundown and wonky as you first convert over to being keto-adapted.
KetoSports – KetoCana Price $54.99
KetoSports – KetoCana Flavors
- Natural Orange
- Strawberry Lemonade
KetoSports – KetoCana Supplement Facts
Serving Size 19 g
Servings Per Container 16
- Calories 55 (from ketones)
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0g
- Total Carbohydrate 0g
- Protein 0g
- Sodium 3g 54%
- Calcium 1.15g 115%
- BHB Salts 11.7g
- Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Stevia
- Dissolve one heaping scoop in 8 ounces of cold water and stir vigorously. Consume 15 minutes prior to cardio intensive exercise. May be used with carbohydrate supplements if desired or by itself as a non-carb highly efficient energy source. Do not exceed 3 serving per day.
- Contains 11.7 grams per serving of the ketone body Beta-Hydroxybutyrate (BHB).
- Dietary ketone supplement for enhanced physical and mental performance.
- Keto & Paleo Friendly