ZMA JYM from JYM Supplement is best known for its founder and lead researcher, Dr. Jim Stoppani, PhD. JYM started as a strategic partnership with Bodybuilding.com as an exclusive brand for the site. The unique blend of being one of the first exclusive online brands with the backing of a Doctorate PhD in Exercise Physiology made JYM supplements like PreJYM an instant success. They can be credited with clincical doses of L-Citrulline and pushing the caffeine content of the post-1,3-DMAA preworkout market to a new threshold in the early to mid 2010’s.
Currently, JYM has raised itself to the top of the hill with representation at retail outlets like GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, and e-retailers like Amazon. They have a full line up of pre, peri, and post workouts products designed to address any need of the fitness elite or just a gym newbie looking to get the most out their initial gains.
Words about ZMA JYM Supplement With Enhanced Bioavailability JYM”
“ ZMA JYM is the perfect companion to my Vita JYM multivitamin/mineral supplement for your zinc and magnesium needs. I purposely left zinc and magnesium out of Vita JYM because you are far better off getting it separately from ZMA®. ZMA® JYM is designed for enhanced bioavailability of zinc and magnesium.”
Jim Stoppani, PhD
ZMA JYM Price $21.99
Serving Size 3 Capsule(s)
Servings Per Container 30
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) 5 mg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Aspartate) 450 mg
- Zinc (as Mono-L-Methionine and Aspartate) 30 mg
- Bioperine® Black Pepper extract 5 mg
- Rice bran powder, Magnesium Stearate
- Males: Take 3 capsules on an empty stomach about 30-60 minutes before bed.
- Females: Take 2 capsules on an empty stomach about 30-60 minutes before bed.
- Assists with Improved Recovery and Sleep
- Supplies essential minerals Mg and Zn
- Enhanced with Bioperine for increased absorption