JYM Nutritionals PreJYM: Pre-JYM is the flagship of the JYM line up. It represents the turning point of a marked category of supplements that has seen everything from lawsuits to bans, and out of the chaos came PreJYM to break the cycle of shadiness and concentrated prop blend preworkouts. Solid doses, science back, and PhD certified you can guarantee Jim Stoppani is putting his rep on the line with every product, and he has zero hesitation in proving he is here to get you the gains you deserve.
Pre-Jym offers up a well balanced blend of ergogenics like Creatine HCL, Beta Alanine and Citrulline Malate. While slightly shy of the clincal doses of most you can easily add whatever is needed in the intra or post workout offerings from single ingredients products or his line up.
Utilizing N.A.C. to promote liver function as well as increasing blood flow with beet root, citrulline, etc.. you should notice improved endurance and recovery aside from the ehanced pump.
The Alphasize (Alpha GPC), Hup A and 300mg of caffeine will be more than enough for the beginner to intermediate stim user to get the ball rolling for anyworkout, but be careful taking it to close to bedtime if you are caffeine sensitive. Alpha GPC can actually promote better sleep and GH release, but that caffeine can throw some people’s circadian rhythm out of whack for many hours after a workout.
Overall, Jym offers a great preworkout that literally set the tone after the PWO concentrate wars and set the trend of the 6g+ citrulline doses as people started to become aware of the worthlessness of plain Arginine and Arginine AKG for pump ( there are some other positive though outside of the gym and or recovery.)
JYM Nutritionals PreJYM Price $49.99
JYM Nutritionals PreJYM Flavors
- Black Cherry
- Rainbow Sherbet
- Refreshing Melon
- Strawberry Kiwi
- Pink Lemonade
Serving Size 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container 30
- Calories 80
- Total Carbohydrate 3g
- Calcium 5mg
- Sodium 240mg
- Sugars 2g
- Total Sugars 2g
- Includes 2g Added Sugars 2g
- Creatine HCI (as CON-Cret®) 2 g
- Beta-Alanine (as CarnoSyn®) 2 g
- Betaine (Trimethylglycine) 5 g
- Taurine 1 g
- N-Acetyl L-Cystine 600 mg
- Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline (as AlphaSize®) 150 mg
- Citrulline Malate 6 g
- Beta vulgaris L. (beet root extract) 500 mg
- L-Leucine 3 g
- L-Isoleucine 5 g
- L-Valine 5 g
- L-Tyrosine 5 g
- Caffeine Anhydrous 300 mg
- Huperzine A 50 mcg
- Black Pepper (Piper nigrum) Fruit Extract (as Bioperine®) 5 mg
- As a Dietary Supplement, mix 1 scoop of Pre JYM® in 12-32 oz. of water and drink 35-40 minutes before workouts. Considered allowing Pre JYM to mix 10-15 minutes before drinking. Also consider drinking it over the course of 15-30 minutes.
- Initially use 1/2 serving or less to assess tolerance. Once tolerance is assessed, take no more than 1 serving. To avoid sleeplessness, do not consume within 6 hours of bedtime.
- For better result, consider using Post JYM Active Ingredients Matrix® after workouts.
- Pre-workout for muscle growth*, strength* energy* endurance, mind*
- 6g BCAAs per serving
- 6g citrulline per serving
- 2g creatine HCL per serving
- 2g beta-alanine per serving
- 5g Betaine per serving