Mass JYM: JYM Supplement is best known for its founder and lead researcher, Dr. Jim Stoppani, PhD. JYM started as a strategic partnership with Bodybuilding.com as an exclusive brand for the site. The unique blend of being one of the first exclusive online brands with the backing of a Doctorate PhD in Exercise Physiology made JYM supplements like PreJYM an instant success. They can be credited with clincical doses of L-Citrulline and pushing the caffeine content of the post-1,3-DMAA preworkout market to a new threshold in the early to mid 2010’s.
Currently, JYM has raised itself to the top of the hill with representation at retail outlets like GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, and e-retailers like Amazon. They have a full line up of pre, peri, and post workouts products designed to address any need of the fitness elite or just a gym newbie looking to get the most out their initial gains.
Words about Mass JYM from Jim:
Mass JYM is a revolutionary mass-gain formula that has taken years to perfect. It’s the first of its kind, a true non-proprietary mass-gainer that fully discloses the specific types of protein, carbohydrates, and fat contained so that you know exactly how much of each macronutrient you’re consuming.
Mass JYM Price $63.97 – 5lbs
- Apple Fritter
- Chocolate Mousse
- Tahitian Vanilla Bean
Serving Size: 1 scoop (73g)
Servings Per Container: About 31
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
- Calories 270
- Calories from fat 40
- Total Fat 4 g 6%**
- Saturated Fat 1 g 5%**
- Polyunsaturated Fat 1 g †
- Monounsaturated Fat 1 g †
- Cholesterol 20 mg 7%
- Total Carbohydrate 30 g 10%**
- Dietary Fiber 4 g 16%**
- Sugars 10 g †
- Protein 30 g 60%**
- Calcium 481 mg 50%
- Sodium 390 mg 16%
- Potassium 130 mg 4%
- Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Micellar Casein, Milk Protein Isolate, Egg Protein), Pea Starch, Dextrose, Polydextrose, Sunflower-Based Creamer (Sunflower Oil, Maltodextrin, Micellar Casein, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Citrate, Tri-Calcium Phosphate), Isomaltulose, Conjugated Linoleic Acid (Conjugated Linoleic Acid Triglycerides, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate, Silicon Dioxide, Dipotassium Phosphate, Antioxidants), Coconut-Based Creamer (Coconut Oil, Maltodextrin, Food Starch, Mono-And Diglycerides, Tricalcium Phosphate), Gum Blend (Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan), Salt, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Oat Bran, Ground Cinnamon, Caramel Color, Sunflower Lecithin, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Silicon Dioxide.
- As a Dietary Supplement, mix one to two scoops of MASS JYM™ with 10-24 oz. of cold water or milk depending on your preference for thickness and texture. Use MASS JYM at any time of day – morning, between meals, before bed, before or after workouts – as a meal supplement, to increase your total protein and caloric intake, and help maximize muscle and size gains.
Product Highlights (per serving)
- 30g Protein (15 grams casein, 12 grams whey, 3 grams egg protein)
- 30g Carbs (15 grams low-glycemic index (GI), 5 grams high-GI)
- Nearly 5 grams of fat (1.3 grams saturated fat, 1.3 grams monounsaturated fat, 1.3 grams polyunsaturated fat, including 1 gram of CLA)