One of the products left on the market with good only Phenibut, this product from Hi-Tech is a Growth Hormone lovers dream, as it literally makes you dream, aka inducing more deep sleep and REM sleep to elicit that awesome natural growth hormone release. Supporting ingredients like L-Dopa, L-Arginine, and GABA are there to stimulate the proper mechanism that are necessary to trick the body into releasing more GH than normal.
GH levels can dip as we age, lose sleep, and or over train so this is a great way to boost up recovery, sleep, and potentially some fat loss if as of late you have be finding yourself a little lacking or wanting in any of those areas.
Whether a gym goer or an anti-aging enthusiast GH potentiation products can be a great way to get ahead of the curve and amplify your current regimen. Somatomax comes in an easy and great flavored drink mix that you smash prior to bed on an empty stomach and should kick in with 20-30 mins.It will have you feeling like your pillow is the only answer to the unshakable yaws and stretching you are doing on your couch while you try to binge the last few episodes of Breaking Bad.
- Lemon Drop
- Berry Banana
- Exotic Fruit
- Rocket Pop
- Fruit Punch
- Snow Cone
Serving Size: 1 Heaping Scoop (14 grams)
Servings Per Container: 20
- Proprietary Blend: 14 g
- 4-amino-3-Phenylbutric Acid
- Gamma Amino Butyric Acid
- Macuna Pruriens Extract (standardized to 20% L-Dopa)
- L-Arginine HCL
- Vitamin B-6
- (as Pyridoxine HCL) 10mg 500%
- Maltodextrin, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Natural and Artifical Flavors and Colors, Aspartame, Acesulfame Potassium, Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine Somatomax
- Somatomax is a deep sleep formula, so it’s important to only take Somatomax when you can fully relax for a full night sleep. Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals advises that it is a nighttime formula which should be taken 30 minutes prior to bedtime. Mix one heaping teaspoon of Somatomax powder with 8 ounces of juice or water.
- Increases Growth Hormone Stimulation
- Promotes an Enhanced Feeling of Wellbeing
- Promotes Restful Sleep
- Supports a Desirable “Good Feeling”
- Promotes Enhanced Sexual Experience