Granite Supplements Recovery for one simple reason and that is to recover. The brand states that the only aspect of bodybuilding that is more important than training is that of adequate recovery. The time to recover from a workout begins the moment that workout ends. This according to the brand is the most vital time for a bodybuilder to grow and recover.
The brand states that making muscular gains is about recovery, but it goes even further than that. Building and increasing the muscular size day by day, inch by inch, requires that an individual have a net positive on muscular protein balance. This product is designed to do just that, jump start a recovery strategy based on a sound diet with carbs, protein and calories.
Granite Supplements Recovery looks like a great carbohydrate-based product that will surely get an individual to the next level with their training and muscular development. This product Recovery looks loaded and we can’t wait to give it a go and let you know what we think.
- 1 Scoop (33.4g)
Servings per Container
Granite Supplements Recovery Price:
- Blue Crush
- Fruit Blast
Directions: Mix One scoop (33.4g) into 12-16 ounces of water and shake or stir. Start consuming 5-10 min prior to training, and sip on it during training. As always, for stronger and sweet flavor use less water and for weaker use more water. Adjust to the way you like and enjoy!
- Total Carbohydrates 19.6g
- Sugars 19.5g
- Protein .8g
- Sodium (as Phosphate, Chloride) 170mg
- Potassium (as Chloride, Phosphate, Acesulfame) 274mg
- Calcium 9as Citrate) 9.1mg
- Magnesium (aspartate, Citrate) 22.4mg
- Iron .02mg
- ClusterDextrin (Highly branched Cyclic Dextrins) 15g
- Palatinose (Isomaltulose) 5g
- L-Leucine (as InstAminos) 3g
- L-Isoleucine (as InstAminos) 1.5g
- L-Valine (as InstAminos) 1.5g
- L-Glycine 1.5g
- L-Glutamine 675mg
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine 575mg
- L-Phenylalanine 450mg
- L-Lysine Monohydrate HCl 250mg
- L-Histidine 170mg
- Sensoril Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) [Root/Leaf] Extract (min. 10% withanolide glycoside conjugates, min. 32% oligosaccharides, max. .5% withanferin A) 125mg
- L-Tryptophan 100mg
- L-Threonine 75mg
- L-Methionine 50mg
Percent of daily values (DV) are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.