Re-Built Mass XP: GNC figured out how to sell Sports Nutrition to the uninformed and ride the hype wave on a lot of ingredients and brands over the years. They capitalized on companies like MuscleTech, USP Labs, Cellucor, EAS, etc. and while the past may hold a grim view of the trust worthiness of the retail shopping experience, the future may be bright enough for some sunglasses.
Beyond Raw focuses on actual established and name branded actives with formulations that don’t sprinkle or flash fancy ingredients, but rather load you up on them and actually validate the higher price points that some carry. A brand that has seen a lot of success online, in reviews, and on fitness news sites. Unique flavors, collabs, and trademarked ingredients have allowed them to ride a solid wave and garnered some excitement with the bros and hardcore gym junkies.
Beyond Raw from GNC offers up a solid dose of calories and protein gainz with their Re-Built Mass XP. Focusing on food based ingredients mostly for carbs and high quality blends of protein the calories come from quality versus quantities of just maltodextrin and cheap milk proteins.
They also offer up a solid blend of creatine, creatine precursors, betaine, and HMB to amp up strength and endurance gains while you slug down two meals worth of calories in a few gulps. Great for post workout or adding ½ servings to meals on off days to bulk up, Re-Built gives you both the means to meet your energy demands and supplement with high quality ergogenics all at the same time. Not bad since it only contains 4g of sugar and taste awesome.
Re-Built Mass XP Price
Re-Built Mass XP Flavors
Serving Size 3 Scoops
Servings Per Container 11
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 880
- Total Fat 9g
- Cholesterol 60mg
- Sodium 720mg
- Potassium 1080mg
- Total Carbohydrate 140g
- Dietary Fiber 6g
- Magnesium 600mg
- Calcium 530mg
- Iron 6mg
- Saturated Fat 5g
- Total Sugars 4g
- Protein 60g
Advanced Creatine Complex 9 g
- Creatine (2.5g as Creatine MagnaPower® (Magnesium creatine Chelate) and 2.5g as
- Micronized Creatine Monohydrate)
- Micronized Guanidinoacetate (GAA) 1g
- Micronized L-Arginine 1g
- Micronized Glycine 1g
- Micronized L-Methionine 1g
Hyper-Anabolic Complex 19.3 g
- BETAPOWER® Betaine Anydrous 5g
- Calcium HMB (Calcium beta-Hydroxy beta-Methylbutric Acid) 500mg
- Digestive Enzyme Blend (Aminopeptidase (135,000 LAP), Protease (45,000 HUT)225mg
Daily Value (DV) not established.
- Carb Blend (Pea Starch (as Carb10™)), Potato Starch, Waxy Maize , Maltodextrin, ModCarb™ Grain Blend (Organic Oat Bran, Organic Amaranth, Organic Quinoa, Organic Buckwheat, Organic Millet, Organic Chia), Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate, Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides), Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Fat Blend (MCT Oil (Medium Chain Triglycerides as Palm Oil and Palm Kernal Oils)), CLA(Conjugated Linoleic Acid as Clarinol® from Safflower Oil,GlucoseSyrup,SodiumCaseinate,SoyLecithin,SiliconDioxide,Tocopherols, Lecithin, Acacia (Gum Arabic), Cellulose Gum, Salt, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Caramel Color
- Contains: Milk, Soybeans
- As a dietary supplement, mix three scoops with 16 fl. oz. of cold water. Consume one serving daily. For best consistency, mix in a blender. Consume ample amounts of water while taking this product.
- Ultimate hyper-anabolic gainer for mass, power and size
- Contains 880 calories, 140g of carbohydrates and 60g of protein per serving
- Advanced Creatine Complex includes 5g of creatine per serving
- Hyper-Anabolic Complex delivers 16.1g of BCAA, Betapower® Betaine Anhydrous, Calcium HMB and a digestive enzyme blend
- Gluten-free dietary supplement
- Natural and artificial chocolate flavor