Finaflex continues on their path of ketogenic domination with the release of their keto kookies line up. They recently announced an additional flavor being added to the mix, with Snickerdoodle, and as we are finding a lot of the keto cookies out there are doing a better job than the high protein cookies at actually tasting like, well….cookies.
More of a snack size they aren’t the giant 400 calorie bangers that some other companies have released and are likely to be more an in between munch or late night snack. Like many of the keto cookie recipes we see out there they are using a base of coconut flour and almonds with coconut oil as the main source of fatty goodness. They do use a little bit of non-fat dairy in their cookies so be careful if you are dairy sensitive, but its prob a relatively small amount. They also use some baking powder which should mean these cookies arent so dry and dense like many of the other options on the market.
Sweetened with Stevia and having no added sugar you know you can rely on them to stay true to the ketogenic diet that you are working so hard to maintain. As someone who has lived the keto life on and off for many years, God Bless Fat Dough Pizza and thankfully there are some solid keto cookie and snack options on the market these days. Making that keto life a bit easier and more tolerable at social events and family events.
- Snickerdoodle *New*
Serving Size: About 3 Cookies (21g)
Servings Per Container: 8
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
- Calories 120
- Total Fat 10 13%
- Saturated Fat 7 35%
- Trans Fat 0
- Cholesterol 10 3%
- Sodium 50 2%
- Potassium 0 0%
- Total Carbohydrates 7 3%
- Dietary Fiber 3 9%
- Sugars 1g
Includes 0g Added Sugars
- Sugar Alcohols Erythritol 3 g
- Protein 2g
- Calcium 20 2%
- Iron 1.2 6%
- Vitamin D 0 0%
- * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Contains milk, coconut and almonds. Manufactured on equipment that also processes products containing dairy, soy, egg, wheat, tree nuts, peanuts, sulfites, or corn.
- Ingredients: Coconut flour, butter (cream, salt), coconut oil, milled blanched almonds, coconut, cultured grade A non fat dry milk powder, baking powder (monocalcium phoshate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch (non-gmo), Stevia M, green tea extract (green tea extract, salt).
- Keto-Friendly Snack
- Gluten-Free, Egg-Free, Soy Free
- One Single Net Carb Per Serving
- 0g Sugar