Eat Me Guilt Free loads up the protein dessert and snack category with their take on the high protein brownie game. They are reminiscent of Lenny and Larry’s in some points, but are not vegan and use sources of protein like egg whites, casein, and carbs like potato starch that differ. The main commonality though is the wheat protein isolate though. That chewy good wheat gluten is always the best option for a carb alternative to regular wheat, but for those who are gluten sensitive do watch out.
Wheat protein is high in things like glutamine precursors and such but is not a high biological value protein, though they do shape it up with egg whites so you are likely going to get your complete protein and enough for a snack portion to add up them macros without dipping into your fat and carb numbers for the day.
Most whey based brownies have a plastic or chewiness to them without any moisture so its likely this recipe will offer a better overall experience and still have the solid macros for either low carb and or middle of the road diets. Anything to not eat a real brownie id say is a banger in this category!
Eat Me Guilt Free Price $29.99 (12 Bars)
- Birthday Cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter
Eat Me Guilt Free Supplement Facts
- Serving Size: 1 Brownie
- Serving Per Container: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- CALORIES 180
- TOTAL FAT 6 Gm 8%
- SATURATED FAT 1 Gm 5%
- TRANS FAT 0 Gm
- CHOLESTEROL 0 Mg
- SODIUM 70 Mg 3%
- TOTAL CARBOHYDRATE 7 Gm 3%
- FIBER 0 Gm
- TOTAL SUGARS 4 Gm
- INCLUDES 4G ADDED SUGARS 0 8%
- PROTEIN 22 Gm
- Wheat Protein Isolate, Egg Whites, Coconut Palm Sugar, Sodium Caseinate, Rice Flour, Cocoa Powder, Potato Starch, Tapioca Dextrin, Salt, Baking Powder, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch (Non GMO), Xanthan Gum, Monocalcium Phosphate, Ghee (Clarified Butter), Erythritol, Stevia Leaf Extract, Natural Flavors, Potassium Sorbate.
- Eat as a snack or protein boost
- *High Protein, satiates hunger (22 grams per brownie).
- *Low Carb, perfect for late afternoons and night time sweet cravings.
- *Under 200 calories per serving. Only 1 serving per brownie.
- *Simple ingredients