Dymatize Nutrition Pre Workout: Dymatize Nutrition was founded in 1994 and prided itself even then on providing high quality sports nutrition products for athletes, fitness enthusiasts, and weekend warriors. Becoming a dominate force in the retail side of the industry in the 2000s they have cornered themselves a nice piece of the protein market and have gone through a few different iterations of their brand and formulations to find the current sweet spot here in the later parts of the decade.
Two factors that separate Dymatize Nutrition from many other companies are the fact that they have a Scientific Advisory Board and they are part of the Informed Choice certification providing testing that their products are free of banned substances. Heading up their advisory board is Dr Robert Wildman PhD, Brad Schoenfeld PhD, CSCS, etc.. and a few other fitness and or nutrition baseddegrees and certification. Science is a strong foundation in their products and formulations and they also offer an elite level training center for their sponsored athletes which can further test and participate as the proving grounds for their line up of quality products.
“Experience the future of intense training. Dymatize Nutrition Pre Workout formula that will turn your workouts into extraordinary experiences. Unleash super-intense workouts and explosive training sessions while enjoying an unmatched flavor experience. Amplify the intensity of your workouts with Citrulline Malate, Nitrosigine®, TeaCrine®, Beta-Alanine and caffeine. DymatizePreW.O. is perfectly engineered to support your goals and make each workout count.
Dymatize Nutrition Pre Workout Price $39.99
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (20 g)
Servings Per Container: 20
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
- Calories 15
- Total Carbohydrate 1 g <1%*
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 250 mg 417%
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 30 mg 150%
- Folate (as Folic Acid) 260 mcg 65%
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 30 mcg 500%
- Citrulline Malate 8 g
- Beta-Alanine (CarnoSyn®) 2 g
- L-Taurine 2 g
- Betaine (BetaPower®) 5 g
- Inositol-Stablilized Arginine Silicate (Nitrosigine®) 5 g
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine 350 mg
- Caffeine (as Anhydrous) 300 mg
- Coconut Water Fruit Powder 200 mg
- Theacrine (TeaCrine®) 125 mg
- Natural and Artificial Flavors, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose, Polydextrose, Acesulfame Potassium.
- SHAKE CONTAINER BEFORE EACH USE. Add 1 scoop (provided) of powder to 12 fl. Oz. (360 mL) of water. Shake until dissolved. Consume 15-30 minutes prior to workouts. Begin with ½ serving (1/2 scoop) to assess tolerance. This product is formulated with ingredients that absorb moisture and can lead to clumping of the powder. This is normal and the product is okay to consume. Some individuals mat notice a tingling sensation which is harmless and attributed to Beta-Alanine.
- 8 grams Citrulline
- 2g Beta Alanine
- 125mg Theacrine
- Preworkout energy and pump