Core drops the amino acid hammer with ABC because well its like literally like 15g of aminos per serving. Not just any aminos either, it’s a solid 10g of BCAA, 2.5g of beta alanine, and 2.5g of Citrulline Malate. They also have a caffeinated version, but lets stick to the beauty that is this non-stim offering for a minute.
This can be used as a primer for the preworkout window where you want to really maximize endurance, recovery, and make sure you are topped off on beta alanine for the best workout possible. With a lot of preworkouts heading back to a minimalist form and just using stims and leaving out these types of ingredients it could be a great stack to these concentrated formulations and or even people who want to use a thermogenic or energy drink as their main source of stim, but don’t want to miss out on all the ergogenic good good of other ingredients.
This formula also makes a solid daily drink where you want to increase blood flow, load on beta alanine (as that is how its best used) and or just want to keep it anabolic on your off days and or at work, school, etc..
We all love slamming down our energy drinks so why not do it with a little anabolic kicker and mix it with some ABC from Core.
• Australian Gummy Snakes
• Crystal Cosmo
• White Pineapple Strawberry
Serving Size 2 Heaping Scoops (20 g)
Servings Per Container50
• Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)
• L-Leucine 5 g †
• L-Isoleucine 2.5 g †
• L-Valine 2.5 g †
• L-Glutamine 2.5 g †
• Beta Alanine (as CarnoSyn®) 2.5 g †
• Citrulline Malate 2.5 g †
• Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame-K
• Mix 2 scoops in 16-32 ounces of water and shake well. Adjust water level according to taste. Consume immediately before and during training. Additional Servings can be taken throughout the day to maximize effectiveness.
• Preworkout Booster
• Anytime Use
• Endurance and Recovery