Its hard to imagine that the USA’s most popular preworkout and now internationally distributed C4 RTD has any place left to grow market share other than 3rd world countries. All that is left is to start a war to get more placement ….wait wut? It seems some of the civilized world is still yet to have their energy levels cranked and lips smacked with Cellucor’s infamous C4 experience.
Cellucor has announced a big push for the UK market with not only increased presence of the C4 RTD line up, but also with large even sponsorships (starting in London) and likely many other grassroot influencer marketing tactics. This would likely put Cellucor into the top 5 as far as energy drink markets go and start to rival that of Red Bull, BANG and Monster if they can successfully grab a foothold in the energy drink fridges across the UK.
While the news is fresh anyone from the UK can start to get an idea of what is coming through the US based e-tailers and through Cellucor’s site where they have all the available flavors, sizes, and pricing. Usually when companies push into new territories, they will have a limited release, so expect the most popular flavors and or maybe even some exclusive flavors to head into your favorites retailers of sports nutrition and energy drink products.
They have even suggested they would be looking for an opportunity to manufacture C4 on that side of the pond. Good news for the economy over in the UK for sure.
Here are the product highlights from the current C4 On the Go can available
- The Original Explosive pre-workout is now carbonated in convenient on the go cans!
- Contains zero carbs and zero sugar per serving.
- Contains 200mg of caffeine anhydrous. Caffeine anhydrous supports energy & mental alertness.
- Features CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine , a carnosine precursor.
- Supplies Citrulline Malate, which may support an increase in nitric oxide levels.
- Provides BetaPower® Betaine Anhydrous. Due to its chemical structure, it helps to maintain the cells electrolyte concentration.
- Includes N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, for antioxidant support.