BUCKED UP – RACKED BCAA: I know nothing special sounding there, just another BCAA product right? Well actually they do a little something interesting to change the game up, and its well appreciated. Of course you have your dosing of Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine but then they add L-Tyrosine, L-Carnitine, as well as Acetyl L-Carnitine , Taurine, and GBB.
Now what does all that add up to? Well, Tyrosine is going to support the adrenals and thyroid for extra energy and stress resilience. Acetyl L-Carnitine is a acetylated form of L-Carnitine that can cross the blood brain barrier and also boost up dopamine signaling, while still doing that cool fat metabolizing goodness like its regular brother L-Carnitine. Also, 2-3g of L-Carnitine has been shown to assist with Androgen Receptor Density which is kind of cool. Taurine is pro-anabolic and boosts energy so we do like it in there, by all means.
The GBB is basically something that helps the body increase its natural production of L-Carnitine in the gut, for another layer of added Carnitine boosting potential for both that fat burning and muscle boosting benefit.
Overall a pretty cool formula and a nice change of pace for those tired of just plain old BCAA powders. Racked is especially useful if you are cutting or lean bulking, and could be your new best friend and or intra workout.
BUCKED UP – RACKED BCAA Price $54.99
- Blood Raz
- Pina Colada
- Peach Mango
BUCKED UP – RACKED BCAA Supplement Facts
Serving Size 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving % DV
- Leucine 2000 mg **
- Isoleucine 1000 mg **
- Valine 1000 mg **
- Acetyl L Carnitine 1000 mg **
- L-Carnitine 1000 mg **
- Taurine 1000 mg **
- L-Tyrosine 500 mg **
- Himalayan Salt 200 mg **
- Gamma Butyrobetaine Ethyl Ester HCI 25 mg **
- Bioperine 5 mg **
- Chromium Picolinate 1000 mcg **
- Citric Acid, Natural and Artifical Flavor, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium (Ace-K), FD&C Red Lake #40, Malic Acid
- Mix 1 scoop of Racked into water to taste & consume during physical activity. The carnitine/amino blend; makes Racked ideal for fasted cardio/fasted training, or with food in your system. Do not exceed 2 scoops in a 24 period. Racked is intended for adults 18+. Keep out of reach of children.
- iBCAA’s – Instantized to promote the cellular synthesizing of protein to protect & grow lean muscle
- L-Carnitine – Has been shown to aid in the metabolization of nutrients from food
- Acetyl L-Carnitine – May increase cellular fat metabolization in a fasted state
- Gamma-butyrobetane HCL – Potentiates the natural production of carnitine in the body
- Bioperine- Clinically shown to increase supplement bioavailability
- Taurine – Shown to promote glucose control, focus, and longevity
Himalayan Salt – Rich in 84 trace minerals