BSN EndoRush: BSN was funded in 2001 and set its flag in the sports nutrition world with then giants EAS, Metrx, and Muscle Tech. From the start they had one mission in mind and that was to take the industry standards on formulation, manufacturing, and performance enhancement to the next level. Some would say almost two decades later that the industry would not be the same without them or their contributions to the now massive market that is Sports Nutrition and Fitness Supplements.
BSN could claim themselves as the originator of the preworkout category with their introduction of N.O. Xplode. At the time it was the only truly dedicated energy and endurance type formula on the market dedicated to the preworkout window. Remembering that at this time Ephedra and Andros ruled the land as the means to an effective and body morphing workout session, but with the ban of these products and pro-hormones the future was about change for good in Sports Nutrition sets across the country. Products like Xenadrine, Hydroxycut, Androstadione, were the retail monsters and nothing quite met with their effectiveness or popularity, but we had to say good bye, and many of those companies would flounder or re-invent themselves over and over to stay afloat.
With the banning of many of the most popular products it was within a few short years that the preworkout category became the dominant force where consumers started to spend their money with only a few options available (N.O. Xplode, SuperPump, etc..). Fast forward a few more years and the preworkout concentrate wars started to unfold with the likes of USP Labs Jack3d becoming the new king of the hill. N.O. Xplode never lost its swagger through those times, and to this stay still carries itself as a staple in many retail stores and now fridges as an RTD option.
“Legends never settle. They seek out the best. And they know getting to the top requires unrelenting discipline from within. The ancient Greeks called this “Endo” – meaning internal. We call it ENDORUSH®, a pre-workout designed to help fuel the internal drive of performance athletes ready to rise to the challenge ahead.”
BSN EndoRush Price $34.99
BSN EndoRush Flavors
- Fruit Punch
- Island Cooler
- Blue Raz
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (13 g)
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
- Calories 5
- Total Carbohydrate 1 g <1%
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 200 mg 222%
- Niacin 30 mg 188%
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-Calcium Pantothenate) 10 mg 200%
- Calcium 70 mg 5%
- Sodium 170 mg 7%
- Potassium 160 mg 3%
- Creatine Monohydrate 3 g †
- Beta-Alanine (as CarnoSyn®) 6 g †
- Black Pepper Extract (Piper nigrum)(fruit)(BIOPERINE®) 5 mg †
- Pump Matrix*
Velox™ Patented Performance Blend
- L-Arginine 5 g †
- L-Citrulline 5 g †
- Creatine Nitrate (NO3-T™) 1 g †
- Calcium Glycerophosphate 250 mg †
- Magnesium Glycerophosphate 250 mg †
Energy & Focus Complex®
- Caffeine (from Green Tea Leaf and/or green coffee bean) 150 mg †
- Caffeine Anhydrous 150 mg †
- Longan Extract (fruit)(as Euphoria™) 150 mg †
- Yohimbe Extract (bark) 26 mg
- Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Sucralose, Tartaric Acid, Red 40.
- Mix 1 scoop with 5-6 fl oz of water and consume15-30 minutes prior to workout. To support hydration, drink plenty of water throughout your workout.
- Improved Energy
- Preworkout Creatine Nitrate
- Strong effect