BPI releases a definition and lean mass geared creatine version of their staple Best Creatine. This product was designed with the likes of those who need to stay lean year round or might need a little extra assistance for a contest prep or photoshoot type scenario.
Relying on multiple forms of BC to avoid the traditional bloat and water retention issues, as well as, a matrix that assist with muscle uptake and glycogen loading to the muscles, Best Creatine Defined is BPI’s take on the evolution of the tried and true BC gains everyone knows about.
- Cherry Lime
- Sour Candy
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (7.5 grams)
- Servings Per Container: 40
- Calories – 5
- Total Carbohydrate – 1 g
- Sodium – 20 mg
- Potassium (as Potassium Chloride) – 99 mg
BEST CREATINE™ BLEND (Proprietary) – 4 g
- MagnaPower® (as magnesium creatine chelate)
- pH buffered Alkaline™
DEFINING & HARDENING AGENT BLEND (Proprietary)
- Potassium Glycerol Gluconate
- R-Lipoic Acid
- Berberine HCL (Goldenseal Root)
- Betaine Anhydrous (TMG) buffered – 500mg
- Natural And Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Maltodextrin, Silica, Sucralose, Acesulfame K, FD&C Red No 40.
- Defining & Volumizing
- Body Sculpting
- Build Lean Muscle Mass
- Zero Loading
- Zero Bloating