Best BCAA: BPI brings us their take on the ever growing BCAA category with a family of Amino products each geared for the foundational muscle building and recovery task for any active athlete or weekend warrior. Their BCAAs are in form of oligopeptides which are different than your free form common forms and may enhance absorption or supply additional benefit with their other attached aminos.
This version of Best BCAA is a special form that creates an effervescent root beer like drink with their foundational bcaa peptides. This is different as no other BCAA is effervescent in their line up, and in the overall category no one is tackling home made soft drink style BCAAs outside of canned RTDs in the market.
Price – $34.95
Flavor – Root Beer
Serving Size: 1 SCOOP
Serving Per Container: 30
- GLYCYL-ALANYL-LYSINE-L-LEUCINE (AS OLIGOPEPTIDE-ENZYMATICTECHNOLOGY GLYCYL-ALANYL-LYSINE-L-LEUCINE – 2g
- GLYCYL-ALANYL-LYSINE-L-ISOLEUCINE (AS OLIGOPEPTIDE-ENZYMATIC TECHNOLOGY GLYCYL-ALANYL-LYSINE-L-ISOLE – 1g
- GLYCYL- ALANYL-LYSINE-L-VALINE (AS OLIGOPEPTIDE-ENZYMATICTECHNOLOGY GLYCYL-ALANYL-LYSINE-L-VALINE) 1g
- CLA MATRIX (PROPRIETARY BLEND) – (SAFFLOWER OIL(SEED), AVOCADO OIL (FRUIT), COCONUT OIL (FRUIT), CLA (CONJUGATED LINOLEIC ACID) – 1g
- AGMATINE (AS OLIGOPEPTIDE-ENZYMATIC TECHNOLOGY AGMATINE SULFATE) – 250mg
- Oligopeptide-Enzymatic Technology (potassium hydroxide, stearic acid, carboxymethyl cellulose sodium, crospovidone, natural waxes, carboxylic acids, polyethylene glycol, dicalcium phosphate), maltodextrin, citric acid, natural and artificial flavors, malic acid, silica, fiber blend (cellulose gum, xanthan gum, carrageenan gum), sucralose, acesulfame-K, and FD&C Yellow No. 5. Contain(s): Tree nuts (coconut).