Betancourt Nutrition – B-Nox: From one of the brands that was absorbed by Vitamin Shoppe in the mid 2010’s along with manufacturer Nutri-force Nutrition down in Florida comes B-Nox one of the standout preworkout formulas that even with a prop blend gets solid feedback and offers a competitive punch in a now saturated market of PWOs.
While a little behind in the energy realm they still use the red bull like lay out but amp it up with the classic preworkout ingredients we have all come to know and love. They use a lil glucose to kick on the insulin switch and enhance pump while loading in 3 forms of creatine, some AKG intermediates, BCAAs and Glutamine as well as a dose of ZMA.
While not the strongest stim formula it sits right in the middle for those who want more than a simple 200mg caffeine, but don’t want to play with the yohimbine family of stims because of sensitivity or side effects. Probably a formula best for those looking for a budget deal and who want to keep gains lean and boost strength. It stacks very well with test boosters as it includes a fair amount of maca, trib, etc… to give that T-boost aggression that many people like bout the formula.
Betancourt Nutrition – B-Nox Price $33.99
- Blue Raspberry
- Rainbow Candy
- Fruit Punch
- Strawberry Lemonade
Betancourt Nutrition – B-Nox Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (18.1 g)
Servings Per Container: 35
- Calories 45
- Total Carbohydrate 10 g 4%
- Dietary Fiber 0 g *
- Total Sugars 0 g *
- Includes 0g Added Sugars 0%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 1 mg 59%
- Magnesium (as oxide, aspartate) 165 mg 39%
- Zinc (as oxide, mono-L-methionine sulfate & aspartate) 25 mg 227%
- Sodium 10 mg <1%
- Potassium (as citrate & glycerophosphate) 35 mg 1%
- B-NOX® Pre-Workout Formula 15,890 mg *
- Strength-Endurance Blend
- Glucose Polymers (Maltodextrin), L-Taurine, Beta-alanine (as CarnoSyn®), Dicreatine Malate, Glucuronolactone
- Energy & Endurance Blend
- Caffeine Anhydrous, Theobromine, Beet Root (Beta vulgaris) (root)
- Anabolic Solidification
- L-Glutamine, Branched-Chain Amino Acids (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine), Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine Ethyl Ester HCl, L-Tyrosine, N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Guarana Extract (Paullinia cupana) (seed) (std. to 22% Caffeine), Creatine AKG (Alpha-ketoglutarate), L-Histidine HCl
- Endocrine Ignition Blend
- Maca Extract 4:1 (Lepidium meyenii) (root), Tribulus Terrestris Extract (std. to 40% Saponins) (seed), Stinging Nettle Extract (Urtica dioica) (std. to 8% sitosterol) (root), Coenzyme Q10
- Bioperine® (Black Pepper Extract), (std. to 95% piperine), (Piper nigrum) (fruit).
- Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, and Silicon Dioxide.
- Bodybuilders and Athletes: As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop (18.1g) thoroughly in 6 oz of water and consume 30 minutes before workout on an empty stomach.
Betancourt Nutrition – B-Nox Product Highlights
- 3 forms of creatine and Carnosyn® Beta-Alanine for boosting muscular endurance.*
- Endocrine Ignition blend (for boosting testosterone) featuring Tribulus, ZMA™, and Maca extract for supporting the natural testosterone response to exercise.”*
- Anabolic solidification blend featuring the BCAA’s.
- 7 different flavors.