Bare Performance Nutrition – In Focus: Bare Performance bares it all for you with their product line up and keeps things on the simple yet highly effective curve when it comes to formulations. They use a lot of trademarked raws as well as classic actives that support those more fancy brethren of gainz.
Here with have their In Focus formula that is designed to not only boost cognitive performance, but also boost energy and even give your metabolism a little kickstart. Everyone knows the brain loves fat and also when you a little fired up and hungry ( like fasting) there is a nice sharpness that you just can’t quite compare to say an energy drink by itself that can leave you amped but not focused.
In Focus supports both Dopamine and Norepinephrine which are essential catecholamines that help you focus, dial in, and stay energized. They further support the system with Coleus Forskolii which kicks on secondary systems like cAMP that further send nutrients to essential tissues, keeps the thyroid in check, and also modulates insulin for those steady nerves you need when stimmed up on nootropics.
The NeuroFactor® coffee extract is a nice icing on the cake offering more focus, powerful anti-oxidants, and synergizes with the other ingredients. Uniquely they had a source of synephrine within this cognitive booster to increase fat utilization and likely suppress appetite a little so you don’t get distracted while honed in on your task of choice.
Bare Performance Nutrition – In Focus Price $34.99 – 50 Servings
- Blue Snow Cone
- Raspberry Lemonade
- Strawberry Kiwi
Bare Performance Nutrition – In Focus Supplement Facts
Serving Size 3.1g (Approx. 1 Scoop)
Servings Per Container50
- L-Tyrosine 500 mg *
- Caffeine Anhydrous 150 mg *
- Mucuna Pruriens (std. min. 20% L-DOPA) (seeds) 150 mg *
- Coleus Forskolii Extract (std. min. 20% Forskolin) (root 125 mg *
- NeuroFactor® (Coffea arabica) 100 mg *
- Kinetiq® Citrus Aurantium Extract (std. min. 25% synephrine) (peel) 25 mg
- Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Silica, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, FD&C Blue #1
- As a dietary supplement for adults, take 1 serving in 8-12 oz of cold water and consume first thing in the morning. An additional scoop can be taken once tolerance is assessed. In-focus can also be used as a pre-workout supplement and consumed 30 minutes before activity.
- Increased energy
- Tunnel vision focus
- Stimulant/nootropic formula