Axe and Sledge has launched a good number of products now and Demo Day is another one in the line of what appears to be top quality products. This product is a carbohydrate-based powder with somewhat of a twist. It has multiple uses for before, during, and even after a workout making it extremely versatile.
The product is designed to push carbohydrates into the muscles during a workout or to leave the user with a sensation of a skin splitting pump after said workout. The product is also designed and centered around allowing a user to work harder for much longer, sustaining energy levels throughout the workout. On top of this the product will be supplying the muscles with a large amount of nutrients through the entire processes.
This seems to be an extremely versatile product and with the looming monetary crisis having a product that can be used in many different ways is money well spent. We can’t wait to give this a full go and review to see how it really turns out.
• 2 capsules
Servings per Container
• Big Cherries
• Big Melons
Directions: as a dietary supplement, Mix 1 scoop in a shaker cup with 12 oz water and drink 30 minutes before exercise.
Ways to use this product:
1. Before training- drink 1 servings 30 minutes before exercise.
2. During training- sip on 1 serving during exercise
3. After Training- drink 1 serving after exercise.
• Total Carbohydrates 25g
• Legume-base starch derived from pisum sativum (peas) (as Carb10) 15,000mg
• Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin (Cluster Dextrin) 11,000mg
• L-Taurine 2,000mg
• Glycerol Powder (GlycerPump) 2,000mg
• Isomaltulose (Palatinose) 2,000mg
• Cinnamon Bark 50mg
• Alpha Lipoic Acid 50mg
Percent of daily values (DV) are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.