Animal Omega: Anyone who has been in the fitness industry or has walked into a real gym in the last 30 years has likely ran into someone with an Animal branded shirt, water bottle, shaker, or gym bag. They were founded in 1983, and came out with the largest handful of pills every contained in a packet of sports nutrition centered multis, the Animal Pak.
The Pak also referring to the tenacious nature of its brand enthusiasts and loyal customer base. They were simply the grinders, the meatheads, and the dedicated top echelon of the bodybuilding world. Not always focused on winning trophies on a stage, but that life, the get big, lift heavy, and eat like a king (and supplement like one as well.) life.
Their line up has changed over the last few years away from the packets of pills and more to the powdered world, but still centers around highpotency and highly effective formulations that drive even the most alpha of beasts to sacrifice the gains to the iron alter of the Pak leader.
“Animal Omega can be taken year round, without cycling off. Like Animal Pak, Animal Flex and Animal Nitro, Omega is designed as a core or “foundational supplement”. As such, Omega stacks well with the rest of the foundational Animal supplements as well as with cycled products Stak and Animal M-Stak. A great cutting stack would be Animal Pak, Animal Cuts and Animal Omega.”
Animal Omega: Price – 33.99
Animal Omega Supplement Facts
Serving Size 1 Pack
Servings Per Container30
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 60
- Calories From Fat 60
- Total Fat 7 g 11%*
- Saturated Fat 1 g 5%*
- Polyunsaturated Fat 75 g
- Cholesterol 5 mg 2%
- Vitamin A 2,000 IU 40%
- Vitamin D (As Cholecalciferol) 100 IU 25%
Omega Omega 3 Fatty Acid (N-3 Fa) Complex 4,000 mg
- Flaxseed Oil
- Salmon Oil
- Cod Liver Oil
- Herring Oil
- Anchovy Oil
- Mackerel Oil
- Sardine Oil
Omega 6 Fatty Acid (N-6 Fa) Complex 2,500 mg
- Borage Seed Oil
- Safflower Seed Oil
- Evening Primrose Seed Oil
- Sesamin Seed Extract (Sesamin)
Omega Absorption Complex 200 mg
- Lipase Enzyme
- Gelatin, glycerin, purified water, maltodextrin, dicalcium phosphate, l-carnitine fumarate, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, dl-alpha tocopherol acetate, titanium dioxide, caramel color, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Blue #1, and FD&C Red #40, mixed tocopherols
- Use Animal Omega as you would your regular essential fatty acid (EFA) supplement. Take one pack of Animal Omega at a time. You may take up to two daily, as you need it.
- Bodybuilders and strength athletes, both offseason and precontest.
- Those looking to shed bodyfat.
- Those looking to promote healthy hormone levels.*
- Those seeking to support cardiovascular health.*
- Bodybuilders looking to support overall health.*