Animal Nitro: Anyone who has been in the fitness industry or has walked into a real gym in the last 30 years has likely ran into someone with an Animal branded shirt, water bottle, shaker, or gym bag. They were founded in 1983, and came out with the largest handful of pills every contained in a packet of sports nutrition centered multis, the Animal Pak.
The Pak also referring to the tenacious nature of its brand enthusiasts and loyal customer base. They were simply the grinders, the meatheads, and the dedicated top echelon of the bodybuilding world. Not always focused on winning trophies on a stage, but that life, the get big, lift heavy, and eat like a king (and supplement like one as well.) life.
Their line up has changed over the last few years away from the packets of pills and more to the powdered world, but still centers around highpotency and highly effective formulations that drive even the most alpha of beasts to sacrifice the gains to the iron alter of the Pak leader.
Old school meets new school. We’ve taken tried and true classics, amino acids, and brought them up to date for the serious lifter who’s looking for something more. Listen, amino acids have been around for decades and have been used by countless athletes. As supplements, they’ve stood the test of time. They’ve also been studied in great depth over the years. And those studies are always moving forward… Recent research suggests that amino acids help support an anabolic environment. But that research also suggests that timing, dosages, and the mix of aminos are all extremely important. To get things rolling, you gotta start with the right mix, forms and types of aminos to support the maximum anabolic advantage. Animal Nitro’s got it all.”
Animal Nitro Price – $47.99
Animal Nitro Supplement Facts
Servings Per Container22
Amount Per Serving % DV
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) 500mcg 25%
- Niacin (As Niacinamide) 10mg 50%
Human Muscle Protein Complex™ 4995mg
- Pro BCAA Complex
- Leucine 3500mg
- Isoleucine 1690mg
- Valine 1815mg
- Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Blue #1
- When lifting, there is a critical 4-hour anabolic “window of opportunity” that exists. To take advantage of this window, take 1 pack of Animal Nitro within 30 minutes following resistance training. For better results, take 2 packs daily –the first immediately before lifting, and the second within 30 minutes after. If you use a post-training protein shake, wait at least another 30-45 minutes after you’ve taken the Animal Nitro pack before drinking your shake. Always take Animal Nitro on an empty stomach, preferably with 8 oz. of grape or other fruit juice
- Competitive strength & power athletes.
- High-intensity training.
- Athletes who are dieting.
- Individuals bulking on higher protein diets.
- Lifters looking for an edge.