Animal Fury: Anyone who has been in the fitness industry or has walked into a real gym in the last 30 years has likely ran into someone with an Animal branded shirt, water bottle, shaker, or gym bag. They were founded in 1983, and came out with the largest handful of pills every contained in a packet of sports nutrition centered multis, the Animal Pak.
The Pak also referring to the tenacious nature of its brand enthusiasts and loyal customer base. They were simply the grinders, the meatheads, and the dedicated top echelon of the bodybuilding world. Not always focused on winning trophies on a stage, but that life, the get big, lift heavy, and eat like a king (and supplement like one as well.) life.
Their line up has changed over the last few years away from the packets of pills and more to the powdered world, but still centers around highpotency and highly effective formulations that drive even the most alpha of beasts to sacrifice the gains to the iron alter of the Pak leader.
“ANIMAL FURY® IS A powder keg of power, Aminal Fury is intended to bring the pain. A concentrated pre-training formula loaded with efficacious dosages of the most impactful ingredients, Animal Fury is charged with everything the hardest training demands, all in a single scoop. When it is time to blast the heavy iron and leave the weight room floor in rubble, Animal Fury lights the fuse.”
Price – $45.99
- Green Apple
Serving Size 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving % DV
- Instant BCAA Blend (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine) 5000 mg
- Citrulline Malate 6000 mg
- Beta Alanine 2000 mg
- L-Tyrosine 1000 mg
- Caffeine Anhydrous 350 mg
- Natural and artificial green apple flavors, Citric Acid, Inulin, Sucralose, Sodium Chloride, Silicon Dioxide, Acesulfame Potassium , yellow #5 lake, FD&C Blue #1
- Mix one scoop of Animal Fury in 12 oz. of your beverage of choice 30 min before the workout. Due to the extreme potency of Animal Fury, it would be advised to start with 1/2 scoop and work up to 1 full scoop. Do not consume more than one serving within a 24 hour period or within 6-8 hours of bedtim