Animal Animal Pump: Anyone who has been in the fitness industry or has walked into a real gym in the last 30 years has likely ran into someone with an Animal branded shirt, water bottle, shaker, or gym bag. They were founded in 1983, and came out with the largest handful of pills every contained in a packet of sports nutrition centered multis, the Animal Pak.
The Pak also referring to the tenacious nature of its brand enthusiasts and loyal customer base. They were simply the grinders, the meatheads, and the dedicated top echelon of the bodybuilding world. Not always focused on winning trophies on a stage, but that life, the get big, lift heavy, and eat like a king (and supplement like one as well.) life.
Their line up has changed over the last few years away from the packets of pills and more to the powdered world, but still centers around highpotency and highly effective formulations that drive even the most alpha of beasts to sacrifice the gains to the iron alter of the Pak leader.
Animal Animal Pump from Animal offers a convenient tablet and capsuled pump and preworkout solution all in one. It hosts both means to boost nitric oxide for the blood pump, glycogen for the water pump, and also jacks up the old adrenals for some kick ass energy before the showdown in front of the gym mirror.
Pump Pak also provides some antioxidants and insulogenics to further modify gains and recovery allowing for weekly improvements in both gains and strength. You will also find about 3g of creatine per packets to increase creatine phosphate stores for the recruitment of more strength and satellite cells within the muscle to pack on increased muscle mass while you smash PRs. Make sure to increase you water intake when loading up on creatine as its assists with increase osmolytes inside the muscle bellies and allowing them function more efficiently.
Animal Animal Pump stacks well with other Pak item like Test, M-Stak, and Nitro. Be careful stacking with other stimulant preworkouts as the caffeine in Pump Pak could overload some sensitive to stimulants.
Price – 34.99
Serving Size 1 Pack
Servings Per Container30
Amount Per Serving % DV
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 60 mg 100%
- Magnesium 72 mg 18%
- Selenium (as Sodium Selenate) 100 mcg 143%
Foundational Creatine Matrix with Creapure® & Creatine MagnaPower® 3000 mg
- Creatine Monohydrate
- Tricreatine Malate (TCM) (creatine gluconate, creatine orotate, creatine AKG)
- Magnesium Creatine Chelate
NO Blast Complex 2000 mg
- Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (Arginine-AKG)
- Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (Ornithine-AKG)
- Citrulline Malate
Energy Rush Complex 500 mg
- Methylxanthine Complex (caffeine, theobromine, theophylline)
- Evodiamine *
Antioxidant Complex 700 mg
- Grapeseed Extract (polyphenols)
- N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC)
- Green Tea Extract (EGCG)
- Na-R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (Na-R-ALA)
Pump Transport Complex with Cinnulin PF™ and Bioperine® 1000 mg
- Ginger Root (gingerols, shogaols)
- Cinnamon Bark Extract
- Fenugreek Seed Extract (4-hydroxyisoleucine)
- Piper Nigrum Fruit Extract
- Dicalcium Phosphate, gelatin, Methylxanthine Complex (caffeine, kola nut seed powder, and guarana seed powder), microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide, evodiae root extract, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Blue #1, pharmaceutical glaze
- As a “core” or foundational preworkout supplement, take a single pack 30 – 45 minutes before you lift, preferably on an empty stomach. As each pack also contains your full, daily dose of creatine, take Pump every day for optimal results. On non-training days, you can take the pack around the same time as you would if you were training. You can remove the red capsule (stims) on off days, or if you train at night.
Animal Animal Pump Product Highlights
- Competitive strength & power athletes.
- – Those looking to improve gym performance.
- – Off-season bodybuilders look to add mass & strength.
- – Creatine non-responders.
- – Those who hate the creatine “bloat.”