ALLMAX Nutrition states that Impact PUMP is an ultra-premium product that is the new standard of what all other pre-workout type products should be measured and judged against. This product is a non-stimulant pump inducing formula designed for every type of lifter. This product is twofold as it has a focus aspect to it to help everyone through whatever gym related task that will be partaking in and of course it has the pump effect.
The brand states that to achieve maximal muscle growth a pump is needed which is known as hyperemia, or the process of moving nutrients into the muscles. This product was exclusively created to deliver on this and to help achieve what can only be an envy-inducing pump that is next level. Muscle cell volume is the critical measurement of gaining the size an individual will. Increasing the amount of nutrients that are forced into the muscles is what is needed and that is what this product supports doing.
This looks like another great product by ALLMAX Nutrition and looking at the formula it seems pretty stacked. This is a perfect product for anyone looking for a non-stimulant that’s just going to deliver it appears. We are going to give this a good and let you know what we think, if you have taken it put a comment down below on your thoughts.
- 1 Scoop (12g)
Servings per Container
Impact PUMP Price:
- Blue Raspberry
- Pineapple Mango
Directions: 1 Scoop (12 g) with 10-12 oz of cold water 30 mins. before workout.
- Calcium (as Calcium Silicate & Dicalcium Phosphate) 100mg
Nitric Oxide Vascularity Matrix
- L-Citrulline Malate 2:1 6,000mg
- Agmasure Agmatine Sulfate 1,000mg
Growth Stimulating Pump Activator
- GlycerPump (65% Glycerol Powder) 1,000mg
- Taurine 1,000mg
- M-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 500mg
Alphamind Advanced Focus
- Lionize (Lion’s Mane Mushroom) [Hericium erinaceus] (Mycelium Extract) 300mg
- Alpha GPC (std. to 50% Alpha-Glycerolphosphorylcholine) 150mg
Advanced Absorption Blend
- Cinnulin PF (Cinnamon [Cinnamon cassia and Cinnamon burmanii] bark Extract 10mg
- Bioperine (Black Pepper [Piper nigrum] Fruit Extract, std. min. 95% Piperine) 5mg
Percent of daily values (DV) are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.