Alani Nutrition PreWorkout is a fitness lifestyle company centered around more of the female side of the sports nutrition supplements and snack alternatives. They have brought a softer palate both visually and thematically to the table than the more hardcore fitness brands, but promise the same dedication in assisting their customers with fitness, diet, and lifestyle goals. Now available at major retailers and online marketplaces Alani Nu is announcing itself as one of the main players in the ever growing industry of fitness lifestyle brands. They are one of the few brands offering complete transparency on the entire line up of products and produce their product in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) compliant facility that is audited by the FDA.
Alani Nu believes that the largest gain comes from that last rep, set or mile. When you push through, you’re that level you will be victorious. Alani Nu Pre-Workout Powder provides the perfect amount of endurance to power through those moments that matter most. They provide 30 servings of this flavor-packed formula to ensure that you don’t miss a rep and get the most out of every single workout.
Alani Nutrition PreWorkout Price: $39.99
- Rainbow Candy
- Citrus Dew
- Hawaiian Shaved Ice
- Cotton Candy Grape
- Arctic White
Serving Size 1 Scoop(s)
Servings Per Container 30
- L-Citrulline Malate 2:1 6 g
- Beta-Alanine 6 g
- L-Tyrosine 500 mg
- Caffeine (from Coffee (Coffee arabica Bean Extract) 200 mg
- L-Theanine (from green tea (Camellia sinensis Leaf extract)(Theakalm®) 200 mg
- Sodium Citrate, Silica, Natural and Artifical Flavor, Sucralose, Beet Root Extract, Acesulfame Potassium
- Mix 1/2 scoop in 6-8 oz of water 20-30 minutes before your workout. Once tolerance has been assessed, you may use one full serving (1 scoop.)
- A slight tingling sensation is normal and due to the beta alanine. Be sure to stay hydrated.
- Provides 200mg caffeine combined with 200mg L-theanine to help power you through your workout while keeping you focused
- Supplies 6g of citrulline malate to help provide intense pumps
- Supplies 1.6g of beta alanine to help provide muscle buffering properties
- 500mg L-tyrosine, an important precursor to neurotransmitters, which help with brain function
- This pre-workout supplement was manufactured in a GMP (Practice Good Manufacturing) compliant facility
Read about Alani Nutrition PreWorkout