This Alani Nutrition Pre-Workout here is simply named Pre-Workout and well that is what it is. This product is a pre-workout that was formulated to help you find your strength inside. This product is designed to maximize your workouts to the fullest extent. This is an extremely balanced formula that has been perfected.
The brand also states that this product has no fillers or no-sense in it that you sometimes see in the supplement industry. This product also contains an ingredient known a L-theanine that is designed specifically to prevent the dreaded crash from taking a pre-workout.
Alani Nutrition Pre-Workout looks like a quality pre workout that will be great for a user of any level. It is not overly complicated and just seems to work according to the over 3,000 reviews they have on their website alone. We look forward to giving this product a go and if you have taken this product we would love to hear your comments below on how it went.
- 1 Scoop (10g)
Servings per Container
Alani Nutrition Pre-Workout Price:
- Rainbow Candy
- Hawaiian Shaved ice
- Carnival Candy Grape
- Arctic White
- Pink Guava
- Citrus dew
- Blueberry Acai
- Aloha Pineapple
Directions: Mix ½ scoop in 6-8oz of water 20-30 minutes before your workout. Once Tolerance has been assessed, you may use one full serving (1 scoop)
A slight tingling sensation is normal and is due to the beta alanine. Be sure to stay hydrated and have a great workout.
- L-Carnitine Hydrochloride 1,000mg
- Pineapple Juice Powder (Ananas comosus) (fruit) 700mg
- African Mango 10:1 (Irvingia gabonensis) (seed) 250mg
- Caffeine Anhydrous 250mg
- Green Team Extract (standardized to 50% (polyphenols, 15% EGCG) (Camellia sinensis) (leaf) 150mg
- Hesperidin 40% (citrus aurantium) (fruit) 100mg
- Coleus Forskohlii Extract (10% Forskolin) (root) 50mg
- Dandelion Extract (Taraxacum officinale) (root) 50mg
- Bitter Orange extract (6% Snyephrine) Citrus Aurantium) (fruit) 30mg
Percent of daily values (DV) are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.