1st Phorm M-Factor Gummies: drops the yummy with a multi vitamin gummy for kids with their release of M-factor. This complimentary product pairs extremely well with Opti-Kids which is a whey based chocolate drink mix also in the kids multi nutrient category ( whey more ingredients though….see what I did there.)
Gummies have been the rave and we all know there is no better way to score brownie points with the little kiddos than by giving them medicine masked as delicious little candies. Even though they won’t eat the yellow ones its still a great way to fortify their daily nutrient intake of chicken nuggets and sand from the sandbox.
So, while we are focusing on your stack for the great body transformation now you can throw in a few for the kids and get them pumped up, but more for their brain and education and less for their physique. We have all seen what happened to Little Hercules, right? He is now Ed Sheeran or something.
So let your kids be kids, and take your parental right to lie to them about vitamins and medicine really being candy. If you really good you could even find a way for them to ask for their gummies everyday as their reward for not hitting their little brother or sister!
1st Phorm M-Factor Gummies Price $24.99
1st Phorm M-Factor Gummies Flavors
- Mixed Berry
- Serving Size – 2 Gummies
- Servings Per Bottle – 30
- Calories 16
- Total Carbs 3g
- Added sugar 3g
- Vitamin A 630mcg
- Vitamin C 20mg
- Vitamin D (as D3) 10mcg
- Vitamin (DL-Alpha Tocopherol) 10mg
- Vitamin B-6 2mg
- Folate 430mcg DFE
- Vitamin B-12 -6mcg
- Biotin 60mcg
- Vitamin B5 – 5.2mg
- Choline – 40mcg
- Inositol – 40mcg
- Iodine – 42mcg
- Zinc – 2.7mcg
- Dextrose, Pectin, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Natural Lemon, Grape, Orange, Cherry, and Strawberry Flavors, Sodium-Magnesium Cholrophyllin, Purple Carror Juice Concentrate, Vegetable Oil, and Beta Carotene.
- Children 2 years and older take two (2) gummies daily, or as recommended by their healthcare provider, with a meal. Ensure the child chews each gummy carefully and thoroughly.
- Healthy immune system function- Vitamins A, C, D, E, & Zinc
- Strong teeth and bone development – VitaminD
- Support vision and healthy hair, skin , & nails- Vitamins A, C, D, E, Biotin, & Zinc
- Brain development- Vitamin B-6, B-12, E, Choline, Inositol, and Folate
- Thyroid function that controls metabolism, growth, and development – Iodine
- Break down fats, carbohydrates, and proteins for use as energy and to
build tissue, muscles, and organs- Vitamins B-6, B-12, Biotin, Folate, Pantothenic Acid, and Inositol