Everyone loves the heat and flavor of buffalo chicken, this recipe takes that flavor and adds a twist. Stuff it into a bell pepper and roast in the oven for a great main dish or an appetizer at a party. Here’s what you’ll need.
- 4 Large Bell Peppers Color of your Preference
- 2 C Shredded Chicken (Rotisserie Style)
- 8 oz Cream Cheese (Softened)
- ½ C Shredded Cheddar
- ¼ C Shredded Mozzarella
- ⅓ C Buffalo Style Hot Sauce
- 1 TBSP Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1 TBSP Chives (Chopped)
- Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing for serving
- Preheat Oven to 350F
- Halve your Pepper and deseed. Plave cup side up in a 9×13 baking dish.
- In large mixing bowl, combine chicken 1/4c cheddar, mozz, hot sauce, and ranch seasoning. Mix thoroughly.
- Evenly divide and spoon into the Pepper halves.
- Add a TBSP of water to the baking dish and cover tightly with foil.
- Bake for 25 mins or until Peppers are soften to your preference.
- Remove foil and switch the oven to broil. Cook til cheese is GBD.
- Sprinkle with chives and serve with dressing of your choice.
- 203 Cal
- 15g Fat
- 5g Carbs
- 12g Protein