The high protein Gluten Free breakfast muffins are quick and easy to make. 7 ingredients and 30 minutes. Can be doubled for more muffins just adjust the cooking time. Here’s what you’ll need.
- 6 Large eggs
- ¼ C Almond Milk
- ½ C Fresh Spinach (Chopped)
- ⅓ C fresh tomato (Chopped)
- ⅓ C Shredded Cheese (Cheddar)
- 2 green onions (Sliced)
- Avocado (sliced)
- Preheat Oven to 350F
2. In a large bowl, whisk eggs milk and S&P
3. Stir in spinach, tomatoes, cheese, and green onions.
4. Evenly split mixture into 6 of the muffin cups. Bake for 20 minutes or until set and firm.
5. Retrieve the pan and allow muffins to cool for 5 minutes. A butter knife around the edges will help free the muffins. Serve warm and top with your avocado slices.
- 120 Cal
- 9G Fat
- 3G Carb
- 9G Protein