These no bake cookie dough balls are an awesome keto friendly sweet fix. Minimal ingredients, and no oven! Here’s what you’ll need:
- 8 TBSP (1 Stick) room temp butter
- ⅓ C Keto sweetener of your choice (ie monk fruit)
- ½ TSP pure vanilla extract
- ½ TSP kosher salt
- 2 C Almond Flour
- ⅔ C dark chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, using a hand mixer, beat butter until light and fluffy. Add sugar, vanilla and salt and beat until combined.
- Slowly mix in almond flour until no dry spots remain. Cover in plastic, and allow to stiffen in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
- Using a small ice cream disher, scoop dough balls on to a sheet pan for storage or serve cold. Can be kept refrigerated for a week or frozen and last a month.