That delicious some-what chocolate like dessert served at the fast food giant has been hacked for the keto crowd. It’s not an exact replica but it hits the spot when you’re in need of something sweet. This ratio makes 4 servings. Here’s what you’ll need.
- 1 C Heavy Cream
- 1 TBSP Almond Butter
- 2 TBSP unsweetened cocoa powder
- 5 Drops liquid stevia
- 1 TSP Vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in a work bowl
- Using a hand mixer beat mixture until stiff peaks form
- Place bowl in freezer and freeze the concoction for 30-45 minutes or until just barely frozen solid
- Scoop entire mixture into gallon size sealable bag, cut corner of the bag and pipe into individual serving cups.
- 241 Cal
- 4g Carbs
- 1g Fiber
- 25g Fat
- 3g Protein