A great one pan recipe to make ahead of time. Can be a great side dish in meal prep or made for a weekend breakfast. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 large sweet potatoes (peeled and chopped)
- 6 strips bacon (chopped)
- 2 Bell Peppers (color doesn’t matter)
- 1 Large onion (chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (mined)
- 3 TBSP Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- ¼ TSP Smoked Paprika
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- On a large baking sheet, toss sweet potatoes with bell peppers, onion, garlic, and oil to coat. Season with salt, pepper, and smoked paprika.
- Baking times may vary, but roughly 45 minutes. After 20-25 minutes, stir the hash and continue to cook. You’re looking for browned and crispy potatoes.
- Serve hot or allow to cool and refrigerate for up to 10 days.
Nutrition: (Approx 1C Serving)
- 207 Cal
- 20g Carb
- 11g Fat
- 7g Protein