Performance Inspired Nutrition, or PI Nutrition, was formed by Ex-GNC CMO Tom Dowd and legendary A-List Hollywood actor Mark “Marky Mark” Wahlberg. Their mission was to bring credibility back to the supplement industry, and it looks like they are doing their part.
Mark began his lifting career at an early age. Just look at his physique from the days of Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch, and you can see that he puts a priority on health, and staying in shape. Fast forward to today, and Mark is still killing it in the weight room. The good news for the rest of us, is that Marc has brought his integrity to the sports supplement world.
With the manufacturing connections provided by Tom Dowd, along with his retail connections, they launched PI Nutrition. They first began working together when Mark teamed up with GNC to create his own special line, Marked Nutrition. Luckily for us, the partnership didn’t last, and Tom eventually left GNC to co-create PI Nutrition with Mark.
Not only are Mark and Tom involved in PI Nutrition, but they have teamed up with NBA superstar Draymond Green. He has been an integral part in helping to design the products for the PI brand. They also teamed up with ex-Navy Seal Marcus Luttrell. He has brought his experience as a top-level, elite military personal to PI Nutrition. One of my close friends is an ex-Army Ranger. I know from personal experience the amount of time they spend making sure their bodies can defend our everyday freedoms as United States Citizens. Thank you guys.
PI Nutrition appears to be a shining star in the sports supplement industry. Tom and Mark don’t have to worry about making a living from PI Nutrition, and are giving back to their customers. Their products are legit, healthy, not tainted, and available at great prices. Other companies just can’t compete with their prices, especially with all the high-quality ingredients they use.
One of the coolest things about PI Nutrition is that they aren’t just making an impact in the sports supplement world, but they are giving back. A portion of every dollar from the sale of their products goes to the PI Charity. Thanks to PI Nutrition, and what they are trying to accomplish in the sports supplement industry.
- Explosive Pre-Workout (pre-workout, high stimulant, pumps, focus)
- BCAA Plus (branched chain amino acids (BCAAs), glutamine, electrolytes, endurance, recovery)
- Better Beet (organic beet powder, endurance, energy, recovery, nitric oxide (NO) booster, pumps)
- Micronized Creatine (micronized creatine monohydrate, strength, recovery)
- Performance Whey (whey protein blend, whey protein concentrate (WPC), whey protein isolate (WPI), digestive enzymes, post-workout, recovery)
- Performance Diet & Energy (fat burner, metabolic booster, energy, stamina, focus)